10 thought Provoking Quotes you need to read!

As we come towards the close of one year, one thing that is common with every one is  reflecting on our accomplishments through out the year.
This also helps us to strategice and hopefully be more impactful in the coming year!

In the spirit of celebration and with high hope of a better next year, here are some of my favorite quotes that inspires me and I hope you draw inspiration from too, enjoy!

Quotes
1. Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. By Scott Adams

2. Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage -- it can be delightful.
By George Bernard Shaw

3. Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
By Eugene Ionesco

4. I don't know who my grandfather was; I'm much more concerned to know what his grandson will be. By Abraham Lincoln

5. You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love - who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
By Oprah Winfrey

6. The world  has the habit of making  room  for the man  whose words  and actions show that he knows where he is going
By Napoleon Hill

7. The greater danger for most of us is not that our  aim is too high and  we miss it, but that it is too low and  we reach it
By Michelangelo

8. Your life is in your  hands, to make of it what you choose. By John Kehoe

9. Let others lead small  lives, but not you. Let others argue over small  things, but not you. Let others cry over small  hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.
By Jim Rohn

10. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
By Anthony Robbins

I can't really explain to you the inspiration I get reading these quotes, the highlighted one are my most favorite, I would love to hear which ones you enjoyed, be blessed and
A Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. #ChristmasEve #thankyouJesus #happynewyear

Please Click Here to visit one of our affiliate sites that brings you CHEAP SMS UNITS to enable you send season greetings to more people this year! It fast, easy-to-use interface and one click is all you need. Join many using and enjoying this system, am one of them. Register for free now @ Classicsmsworld.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III