The More mistakes I made the Wiser I became.| My Flaws My Laws.

Over the years, I have made mistakes and learned from them, because nobody is perfect, though mistakes can be sometimes frustrating and criticism hard to swallow but please understand that mistakes are a natural part of life.

Often it's not the mistake you make that causes the problem it's your reaction afterwards that most time causes the problem
!

 These facts gives me reasons to ask;
How do you react when you're given an opportunity to try out something new?
Do you get scared of messing it up?
Do you know that your star gets bigger each time you try out something new?..
Often times while trying out something new, mistakes are bound to be made on first trial. But consistency and correction taking distinguishes you from failures and help build's up your walls of confidence and perfection..

"People don't come to work to mess up. They want to feel needed. They want to be committed" G. Curt Jones.

One time, I was priviledge to be a guest in an opinion pool programme on Hillside FM 94.1 Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State, Nigeria, having two other guests along side me.
This was my first time airing and I actually had mic-fright. But I could get over it in no time because I mastered my fears and took control over the situation. Not allowing the mistakes of the past limit me in the present!

At the end of the programme, it was surprising to me how my female colleague who thought she had messed up scolded her self and easily admitted her errors.
This was interesting. Two things I learnt from her action;
1.Readily admitting fault, is one of the best ways anyone has ever invented for shifting momentum and
2.A quick and forceful admission of error can often work wonders" Join Imlay.

No one prays to make mistakes, it's never an intentional thing! But when you do make one, it's your reaction afterwards that will determine if that singular act will make you greater or will further limit your abilities!

Truly, your flaws can become your laws, how? It's simple!
For everytime you make a mistake, make a rule out of it, make a decree to never do things that same way again!
Thomas Edison once said, "...Each time, I found out what will not work"
He was talking about his past failures, mistakes and trials, and today everyone is a benefactor of his "not quiting attitude"

I encourage you to keep giving your best, keeping in mind that those who mock you today will one day sing your praise!

See you next time on #MyflawsMylaws and oh that's the hastag on Twitter, you can join us, thank you for stopping by hope to see you next time! - Armzy 9ation @armzy_nation

Want to become an Associate like me on this platform? Please Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV