The Promise!

I hear people saying, oh his life is so perfect that is why he is always inspired and going about preaching and being inspirational!



Well, that's not true, I have had my own measure of challenges, I am having some right now, I have failed a couple times, in school, I have organized some programs that didn't turn out the way I intended, I have had to go some hours with out food before, I have had several disappointment in relationships, I have been betrayed, miss-understood, cursed at, for fifteen years I was leaving with some other 6 persons in one room!

But you see what differentiate me is that I refused to give in to past hurts & disappointments, I took my eyes off the rear mirror and put my focus ahead, decided to become who God says I am!

I refused to be defined by my circumstances, my family background, my education or by what people presume about me. God has promised me the top, why should I settle for less.

Why others see their challenges as their breaking point, I made them my making points!
I chose life in abundance as promised by Jesus Irrespective of what the current situation States, I chose to see myself through the eyes of my maker, because truly, only Him really has the plan for my life.
I chose to rely on His promises for me, for He says I am a royal priesthood, a chosen generation, one set out to show his glory!

I chose to not allow my situation dictate my mood. For God promised, He says the things I see now are only temporal, those I imagine but can't see now are permanent.
He said He's  going to settle and establish me after a little while. He promised the Kings coming to my rising, that I will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that produces without season!



Tell me why should I not continue to praise this God and be inspired, when I have searched all through the scriptures and never once saw where he went back on His words. I look at the lives of those that have gone ahead of me who head on to His word and saw His unending faithfulness and His face shinning continually on them!

Why should I not be inspired, when over and over again, He's brought me out of situations I thought I could never get out of, has anyone ever thought of how a stick could separate the sea?, when continually He's made a display of the devices of the enemies, when continually He's taken me to places I wasn't supposed to be in by qualification.

I chose to be inspired because daily I see the future He's taking me into, I chose to be inspired because everyday I am more confident in His abilities to do exceedingly and abundantly above all I can imagine, by His power at work in me!
It is that power that has brought me thus far, it's that power that has separated me from the crowd, it is that power that have given me the boldness to face my challenges heads strong knowing that the test comes before victory.

You see, it's not as if we have a perfect life, a life of no worries, we don't, but we just see it differently! Every champion knows without a challenge he can't become a champion, challenges are like a means to an end, and it all depends on how you see it.

http://beninspirationals.blogspot.com.ng/p/blog-page_39.html?m=1

Some see a mountain before them and complain about the mountain not allowing them see what's on the other side, others just say, if I can climb this mountains I will see the whole of the world!

It's no wonder we are asked to guide our hearts with all diligence, because once you win a battle in your heart the reality follows, Apostle Paul admonishes us to no longer be conformed to this world, their principles and ways, but that we allow the transformation of our heart, the ordinary man sees a problem, the extraordinary sees an opportunity!

You have often heard, the problem is not the issue, your attitude is the determinate factor!


Nothing is new under the sun, for if you take a close look at your surroundings you'll see those who came of your situation as champions! Why give Satan the joy of seeing you wallow in regrets over mistakes of the past, biting your nails and wishing what IFs, give no longer Satan that joy, rejoice in your salvation and the victory of Jesus for you have overcome the world!

Continue to speak positive, declare God's word for your life, and refuse to see yourself though peoples opinion but be only moved by what God says! keep getting inspired!

This is the life we live and this is why we can't keep not getting inspired!


 Don't allow anything tamper with your joy, God has so much in Store for you,  hold on help is on the way! #Binspired


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV