CROSSING THE LINE Phase 2




The first Phase was great but the second Phase was certainly greater! It was indeed a meeting that is set to ignite the fire of creativity in every participant!
So for those who were not part of the meeting and for those who would love a full picture of what were discussed, we have decided to bring it on together for you guys!

The first day’s Meeting started with proper introductions, the theme was talked about a little before the first Writer (Speaker) was announced.

Here is what our first speaker; Min. PeterBless had to say on the topic UNDERSTANDING THE NEED FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT IN OUR WORLD OF TODAY!

Min. Peter writes: Some observe the various outcomes of life and conclude that it is all a matter of FATE and DESTINY, That man has no control over what the final outcome will be.
That is A Very Sad Way to look at life, Living  in a society inundated with reality shows and celebrity gossip blogs, it's easy to think that there is a wealthy benefactor, a billionaire business man, a bachelor or bachelorette, or a plastic surgeon who is going to sweep in and take care of our needs.
But what the people on these modern day fairy tales don't seem to reveal is that life is WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
Here is the key!!
You are the one responsible for your destiny. When you place your life in the hands of someone else, you relinquish your personal power. It may seem easier to pass on the responsibilities of your life to someone else, but in a long run you will find out it’s a big MISTAKE.
Know THIS!!
You can rebound from any mistake you have made in the past and overcome challenges and obstacles when you know that you have the power to do so. And you come into that power by taking RESPONSIBILITY for your life.You must take responsibility for your life.


For your future! Step out on a path that will help you prosper in every aspect of your life..
Revelation 4:1; AFTER THIS I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice which I had heard addressing me like [the calling of] a [a]war trumpet said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place in the future.

Note he said COME UP HERE, ITS A PLACE, the Holy Spirit is telling you tonight come up here.. A place of RESPONSIBILITY.
Hard, but true!! God knows that life is not always fair.
We live in a world were systematic injustice is still a reality for many people.
But when we are unhappy with our station in life, blaming others about the past or the world’s inequalities is not only exhausting, it's simply counterproductive. Focusing on what's wrong and what may not change anytime soon is not how to get ahead in life.
Remain true to God and to who you are, and empower (IMPROVE) yourself by stepping out in faith toward the life you want each day.
Don't forget the topic
UNDERSTANDING THE NEED FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT IN OUR WORLD OF TODAY.
Standing on your own personal responsibilities, taking care of yourself and your family in the best way you can, being an honest, upright citizen of the world, treating other as you want to be treated.
That is what puts you in charge of your destiny.
And it will contribute to the WORLD'S BEING A BETTER PLACE..
It is the responsibility of each of us, as citizen of the world, to stand up against injustice wherever we see it.
Make use of your potentials.

Finally dear,
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands at a moment of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.
At the end of each day, when you look at yourself in the mirror, ask yourself where you stand.. First on the basic issues of personal responsibilities, then on matters of social responsibilities, Improve yourself, do something with your life. Godless u all, Am peterbless.
Peterblessloveworldclinic


As if that was not enough gas on the already ignited fire from the first phase our second writer Min. Drev began his time and he writes;
Talking today on WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO CROSS THE LINE.
 I'll start by saying this. If you have had an idea for more than five years and you have done nothing about actualizing it till date then you are sure not ready to cross the line..
What people do not know is that an idea not actualized is like stagnant water, after a while it begins to smell, So we need to cross the line so we don't smell.

If you hear DUBAI, You get excited: That's because they refine their ideas and ensured it was actualized. Now ask yourself, how do I feel when I hear 'NIGERIA'
What comes to your mind first?
Participant 1: A backward nation, One that needs to be heavily flogged with a strong cane!
Bro Emma: Hahaha really it does, except that we are yet to know who needs the flogging NIGERIA or NIGERIANS.

Participant 2: Green fertility comes to my mind and I wish everyone sees it my way but I always get people describe it as not fertile and that nothing good is here but that is so untrue.



Participant 3: A blessed nation and naturally endowed but lack of sincerity


Bro Emma: True, but here is the truth and Am sorry, but the truth is *No one can change Nigeria*
Today as we speak on why it's imperative to cross the line, one truth remains and that is, the need to cross the line is an age old struggle.
Let's take this from a point of view we can all connect with.  
In Nigeria, What are the lines to cross?: We want to cross the line were we don’t have to celebrate when power comes on, we want to cross the line were we don’t have to eat beans on our birthdays because of the outrageous price of rice, we want to cross the average line, we want to cross the line of political propaganda, we want to cross the line of over dependence.
Crossing this line will increase our chances for greatness and enable us do whatever we desire to do to the utmost.

But the question is; in the midst of this entire national calamity can Nigeria cross the line?
The late king of Pop 'Michael Jackson' was noted to have said in one of his songs "I'm talking to the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways."
In truth, Nigeria is enormously great, geographically vast, and culturally divergent for one man to turn the tides. We should begin to understand that it’s not Nigeria that should be changed but Nigerians.

We should not say 'Nigeria is such a mess' trying to separate yourself from her. We cannot change Nigeria but we can change Nigerians. Starting from the man in the mirror by improving our GMA (Gross Mental Attitude) then we will ultimately reap the benefit of crossing this line and this will result in a boost to our GDP (Gross Domestic Products) and posterity will be secure and we will smile.
To cross this line we must look in ourselves, invest in ourselves, build each other, help and better each other.  Knowing that for every individual you invest in, you are molding a new Nigeria.
 But first start with you, I don't believe in Nigeria but I believe strongly in Nigerians to make Nigeria..
We should cherish ourselves that way we will cherish our identity
God Bless Nigeria!
Thank you


Well if you thought it couldn't get better, that you have heard it all, wait until you read what our third speaker had to say on the second day of the two days event!

Day 2 started with some introductions, with a highlight on some of the key points on the first day and straight on, we brought our third speaker, boy, you would love this!

Min. Emmanuel writes:  My topic for tonight is UNDERSTANDING THE PLACE OF PERSEVERANCE IN ACHIEVING ONES GOALS

I always count it a deep privilege to share with partners who are formed and forged for greatness.
UNDERSTANDING THE PLACE OF PERSISTENCE IN ACHIEVING ONES GOALS, Is a topic that evokes memories and emotions and I will not like to theorize it but to share my personal experience on how perseverance helped me  to surmount glaring challenges and made me the man I am today.

I was born into a family of five and I was the last child and as custom demanded I was given a native name "OGUCHIALU" Which means God's fight, while growing up I hated that name, you will come to know why.
My dad was a politician very popular in my local government and a little in Rivers state; I can say we lived a comfortable life to our own standard, my dad resigned from politics because politics as he described it was "Evil" After which he picked up a job, which he lost in the year 2001 or so.

Things changed from worse to worst, I didn't say from good to better, but from worse to worst.
I was in primary 3 then, and I was driven home because of school  fees more than I attended classes, But still, I maintained my top three position, it was either 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
It became so bad that I could not take my common entrance examination in my school, but had to go to the village to take it, the good news was that I was one of the best from the center, as young as I was then, I knew I was a man on a mission though not within the context of my understanding now.

As if that was not enough before my 11th birthday I was poisoned and couldn't walk for months and they concluded that my leg was going to be amputated, but I never gave up, I took the many injections without a cry. But I was on a mission and nothing, not even an amputated leg could stop me.
The month before the surgery I made a dramatic comeback that amazed and defied all medical theories.
I want you all to be patient and read my epistle and I know that the Lord who is speaking through me must bless and transform someone today.

In 2005 I began secondary school, in a community school with no roof and where we had to pack feces (shit) every morning, I cried most mornings and blamed my parents and everybody around me but never blamed myself... I disowned my name OGUCHIALU because as they say the name of a man follows him and since mine connotes battles I wasn't ready to identify with it. Today that name is the name of my company.

Let's fast forward to my SS2. I told my friends that I was going to be the Senior Prefect (SP) of my alma mater but they said it was not going to be possible, why did they say so? I was skinny, small, always looking hungry and no nice uniform (Will upload a pix to prove it) But I told them that I was going to become a senior prefect (sp) and not only that will live a lasting legacy.: The day came I spoke and wowed the audience during our interview. And as it was the school custom, I was to be presented to the school for my acceptance speech the following day.

I woke up the morning to my speech, and there was no sandals to wear, I was unfazed, I looked at a garbage and saw a used sandals I cleaned it and wore to my speech and as I was leaving I told myself that I was going to give a speech that will be marked in gold in the schools archive
That morning I mounted the podium all eyes fixed on me and for once the earth became silent and I could hear my heart beat.
At the end of the speech the clap was deafening, I saw myself shoulder high with the chant OBAMA! OBAMA!! That was soon to become my nickname.

In the face of these challenges I never cursed my goals; rather I learnt to build capacity in the place of denial. I learnt to become relevant in the state of nothingness. I made sure to become so relevant that I could not be ignored even if you want to
On that day with a sandals from our garbage addressing a crowd of over 200 students, the attention was not on the skinny boy, the worthless sandals and I can confidently say they saw a man they could entrust with the honor of serving them.
Know this;
1. The world is not interested in your background but in your turnaround
2. Learn from me, I am an ant though small but I am not intimidated by the size of my goals.
3. The best time to give up was yesterday, the best time never to give up is TODAY
4.My friends, if your goals does not intimidate you, then you have no goals
5. If you set your heart to succeed not even the devil can stop you
6. Be beaten, be discouraged, cry, but never let your will be defeated.

I leave you with the word of God from Habbakuk 2:2-4
Then the LORD replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.  For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
Thanks for the privilege to share...


Participants joining the room using the link.

Participant's reaction during and after the meeting

Wow!!! And there you have it, you could literally feel the excitement in the room, you hear people jumping and gladdened to a part of the meeting!

The meeting ended with few questions and answers and like you will see on the screen snaps, testimonies came flooding in!

This was the purpose behind CROSSING LINE, igniting the fire in everyone, we believe there is greatness in everyone, common guys, we are created after the image of the most creative being ever, you are super and crazily creative, dig down and find your purpose, we hope to see you on the next phase which you can be sure will only get better! #Binspired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III