Should There Be A Reason Why You Love Someone?



I have often been asked by her (Don't ask me who, Wink) why I love her, because most times she feels she doesn't deserve it.
Well, you trust me now, like an orator that I am, I have often convinced her with some reason.
But lately,  I have been asking myself, Should there be a reason why you love someone? *Well, you can't love someone without a reason* I am sure will be your response!

But indulge me for a moment, don't you think your love for someone based on a particular reason will surely go away when that reason is no more?

And we wonder why many relationship break up for no concrete reason, why every 2 out of 3 girls are already divorced.
*I don't just know what happened, i don't feel anything for him/her anymore* is usually the chorus!
its easy to fall out of love if the reason you feel in love in the first place doesn't exist anymore!

Don't get it wrong, receiving or buying gifts for your partner is a way of expressing love, when it becomes wrong is when it becomes the source of the love!
I have not once bought her an expensive gift, I don't even have time for her that much, we don't see for months, but still the bond grows stronger!
So,*what is it that I do different!* *What is it that continually makes her feel deeply loved?* even in my absence and lack of expensive gifts...
So is it possible to love someone for no reason? Yes it is!
It's called an unconditional love! The kind that Christ have for us!
This love is not based on any physical or material substance!

Most times you can't even explain it! Am sure you must have heard that *only the person you love can make you smile for no reason*  Oh, you've not? Well, now you have!
This is the kind of love that makes people wonder what you see in each other, it's the kind that comes out of storms stronger!

Oh you love him/her because of his/her car, so when the car goes it goes with your love right?
Mhen, I can't not love him/her, she's just too cute, he is too cute, so the love starts to depreciate as the beauty depreciates right?

This unconditional love is explained in the vows taken at the alter, *in sickness, health, rich or poor!*
Even most of these have been edited in churches because of some superstitious beliefs!

Every love based on a condition will forever be at the mercy of that condition!
You can be attracted to someone because of some reason, but don't make your love for them based on that point of attraction! You must learn to go beyond that point of attraction, be a visioner, be futuristic, go beyond the physical beauty, only then can you find yourself being in love with your spouse for no reason!
This kind of love doesn't get shaken easily, it doesn't get broken of over tooth paste, go for it!

So, Why do I love her? Hmm, I have no idea, I just do! (this can be your language too)

Let's hold it here for now, want to find out what I do differently, Send me a mail! Here. Join us on ASKYOURPARTNER on Facebook for more tips on relationship!
God bless you . This is an outreach of #Beninspirationals on #RelationshipGoals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III