MASTER YOUR FEARS! |MY FLAWS MY LAWS



Let me bring this to your notice that most successful people are those
that truly understand what it means to be disciplined, determined, be
passionate and to master their fear!


Sometime ago, when I newly joined the Unique Press Club, Auchi on my
first day at rehearsal I was asked to try anchor an Opinion Pool show,
I stepped out but was speechless due to stage fright and all the piercing eyes all over me.
At that point our Chief Presenter came out to assist me there by making
me his assistant presenter. Within no time I got over my fear and played along the program.

Observations were made by my other participants, and it was so shocking
to me that no fault was really found on me.
I left the stage with smiles on my face, but with thoughts in my heart cause I
knew where I had gone wrong, I knew I had doubted my self and
allowed fear overcome my  courage. I stood at one edge of the platform thinking
about my flaws and wishing I had done something more astonishing even though it was my
first time. On getting home that same day, I tried anchoring a program on my
own, I noticed I could do it better and that it was actually fear that made me
unable to do it  earlier on at the rehearsal ground. At this point I vowed never to allow fear
stop me from what I can do, you see, i made rules from my mistakes(experience), I made my flaws my laws..

A PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BECOME YOUR BEST!
It is important to note that; "The price to success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand and determination"
Being satisfied that even if we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand"

Vince  Lombardi. A person's worthy success is only determined by His net worth.

So many time  we might have nurtured this questions in our mind;
How far can I go in life?
How can I become successful in life?
What does tomorrow holds for me?
How can I inspire somebody through my life?
How can I overcome life's challenge?
Am I putting my best towards my dreams in life?
What hope do I have for the future?
And the ultimate question;What have I come to fulfill in Life?  

Yes, I know because they are my thoughts too, but let me say this as humbling as i can; if you have never had these thoughts then you are yet to start living, what you is merely existing.
Personally I believe everyone is born to solve an assignment and that is why these questions keep my thinking rolling from walls to ideas, from sinking to figuring out, from pages to library, from wrong companies to men with vision, from laziness to hard-work, from argument to understanding.
These thoughts changed my whole mentality about life and made me learn "Success is within a man, not far away".
It takes a man  of higher thinking and discipline to understand the hard strings to greatness.

Lets stop here for now and allow these thoughts sink in, in the mean time, keep believing, keep working hard and keep thinking of better ways to improve on yourself, your best is yet to come!
Don't forget to share, and leave a comment, I will love to hear from you..-@armzy_nation


RECENT ARTICLES

CLICK HERE 

http://beninspirationals.blogspot.com/2016/04/past-mistakes-make-them-your-guiding.html  

http://beninspirationals.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/past-mistakes-make-them-your-guiding.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV