BETTER SURE THAN SORRY

Long time ago, I discovered when I meet a girl and I think I really like her and want to be with her, I just jump into it and start the "asking out" immediately, but on the long run I began to discover that what I thought I felt when I first saw her wasn't really there and suddenly I just started losing interest!
You see, what I felt wasn't love at first sight but lust at first sight! You can only truly, really love someone with time!

Women understands this concept than most men! That's why most just laugh at you when you tell them you love them haven't just seen them for the first time, it couldn't have been love, cause you don't even know them.

When I got hold of this understanding, I started disciplining myself, I give it time, get to know as much as I can about the person and allow few weeks pass by, those that I finally did ask out were those that I discovered were the real deal, and also those I felt even more for than when we first met.

This concept to many might sound naïve or impossible, but you see what happened was that for many that I rushed to ask out, I lost every chance of even becoming just friends with, because they saw me as some guy that will say anything (including pulling the love card) just to get what they want!

Many get stranded in wrong relationships because they rushed into it, you are in no competition with anyone, so take your time, make sure the person is right for you before saying yes or asking that person out- you will save energy and resources! It is better to be SURE than SORRY!

Did you like this post? Partner with us by sharing it among contacts, you'll never know who you would be helping out! Be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III