No Defeats This Year!(Cuz We are SuperCharged!)

Coming up soon! Watch out!
Some days into this new year now, this has been the only word I have been hearing and seeing.

So i decided to look it up, and I was amazed at the results I got.
Supercharge!
1.To make faster, more powerful
2.To overlay one charge upon another.(heraldry)

The auction that came upon me reading that meaning was overwhelming! My heart started racing fast and I just started speaking in tongues.
It didn't stop there, the Holy Ghost began to remind me of some verses relating to this very word, and boy, reading those verses charged up my spirit some more!

It was clear, that God was bringing me into a new realm and understanding of His empowerment!

You see, you can only truly operate in the fullness of the knowledge you have of yourself!

A president doesn't have to take permission to take some necessary actions, he may ask for opinions but the final decision solemnly lies with him!
His son or daughter will walk into any where not pleading with anyone or asking for permission because he/she understands the authority his/her father's office carry covers her too!



Believe it, Truly, Knowledge is Power! Year 2016 can truly be fruitful if you start working and walking on the true knowledge of whom you are and what you carry!

What you are is SUPERCHARGED, for a year of INCREASE and RESULT!

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Luke 10:19-20 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Now am sure, you must have read or heard these Bible verses over and over again, but have you really come to the understanding of what these verses says about you?
Belive it dear child of God, what you are is supercharged, and this year, you are going to shine forth powerfully just like every well charged light does!

  So what  does it mean to be SUPERCHARGED? 
This I hope to show you on our next post, as I get the utterances from the Holy Spirit praying some more, be sure to stay with us, subscribing will make sure you get notified when the second part is up.

In the main time, I hope your understanding is gaining light, it was so impressed on my spirit to share this with you, and I can only hope you will come to the full knowledge of your abilities on our next post

Watch out, as we are putting together a Summit to share this great knowledge with everyone!  surely, you will not miss it this year! Be #Binspired #SUPERCHARGED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village. By Perpetua Orumwese

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode IV

Diary Of A City Girl In The Village Episode III